Quality Alignment starting at $65
Wheel City Tire and Alignment has loyal customers from Asheville, Candler, Leicester, Canton and Weaverville. Our factory-trained technicians use the most up-to-date equipment, including the Hawkeye Elite Alignment System.
This system uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using special Hunter patented adaptors. What does this mean for you? A more efficient alignment in less waiting time.
Call 828.774.5237 to schedule an appointment or fill out our Contact Us form.
Other Automotive Services
- North Carolina state inspections
- Routine suspension work, including shocks and struts
- Air filter and oil changes
- Custom 4X4 services, including differentials
When should I get an alignment?
A good indicator on whether you need an alignment is to check your tires. Signs of uneven wear, especially on the outside of some tires, usually means your car is out of alignment.
Some other indicators are:
- Your car drifts to one side
- You're driving straight, but your steering wheel is not centered
- Your steering wheel vibrates
Even if none of these things are happening but it's been a long time since your vehicle has been aligned, check your owner's manual and see what the manufacturer recommends.